Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Ek-Tek Vedaz.
The following are the rules (“Terms”) that govern use of the Ek-Tek Vedaz Web site (“Site”). By using, adding information, or visiting the Site, you expressly agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the terms and conditions set out herein and all applicable laws and regulations governing the Site, including but not limited to any additional or amended terms or condition as applicable from time to time, regardless of how you subscribed to or use the services. Ek-Tek Vedaz reserves the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the site.
Authorized Site Visits
You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view, and retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify, scrape, or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any commercial use, or for any purpose other than as described in these Terms.
Registering with Ek-Tek Vedaz
Ek-Tek Vedaz Account
If you register for an Ek-Tek Vedaz account, you will be allowed to save and personalize Ek-Tek Vedaz content, receive, add, and view comments/pet-blog/ratings from existing and future features provided by the Ek-Tek Vedaz system, and post ratings and articles about Ek-Tek Vedaz businesses and other user articles. By having an account with Ek-Tek Vedaz, you agree to take full responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of your account user name, password, and all related activity that occurs under your account user name. If you violate these Terms, Ek-Tek Vedaz may, at its sole discretion, terminate your accounts, remove or modify any account-related content or access (including, but not limited to, articles, and user profile information), or take any other action that Ek-Tek Vedaz believes is appropriate.
Access and Interference
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our pages or the content contained thereon or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works from, or publicly display any content (except for your own personal, non-commercial use) from our Web site without the prior expressed written permission of Ek-Tek Vedaz.
Unauthorized Use of the Site
Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including, but not limited to, unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site or unauthorized use of any robot, spider, or other automated device on the Site, will be investigated and subject to appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Violation of the Terms
Ek-Tek Vedaz does not promise that the site will be inoffensive, error-free or uninterrupted, or that it will provide specific information from use of the site or any content, search, or link on it. The site and its content are delivered on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. Ek-Tek Vedaz cannot ensure that files you download from the site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. Ek-Tek Vedaz disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Ek-Tek Vedaz will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, and punitive and consequential damages.
Ek-Tek Vedaz disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions, and conduct of any third-party users, Ek-Tek Vedaz users, advertisers, and/or sponsors on the Site, in connection with the Site, or otherwise related to your use of the Site. Ek-Tek Vedaz is not responsible for the products, services, actions, or failure to act of any third party in connection with or referenced on the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, you may report the misconduct of users and/or third-party advertisers or service and/or product providers referenced on or included in the Site to Ek-Tek Vedaz at firstname.lastname@example.org Ek-Tek Vedaz may investigate the claim and take appropriate action, at its sole discretion.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Ek-Tek Vedaz and/or its employee, affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of Ek-Tek Vedaz sites/services, with the delay or inability to use Ek-Tek Vedaz sites/services or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through Ek-Tek Vedaz sites/services, or otherwise arising out of the use of Ek-Tek Vedaz sites/services, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if Ek-Tek Vedaz or any of employees, affiliates had been advised of the possibility of damages Any product or promotion of a product on the Service are not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or in any other way associated with, Facebook. Facebook has no control over Content, Contributions or other information and opinion expressed via the Service.
If there is any dispute about or involving the Site, you, by using the Site, agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the Republic of India without regard to its conflict-of-law provisions.
Posting Profiles, Articles, and Blogs on Ek-Tek Vedaz
Ek-Tek Vedaz reserves the right, but not the obligation, to refuse to post or to remove any Profile, Comment, or Blog if it contains or features any of the following:
- Offensive, harmful and/or abusive language, including without limitation: expletives, profanities, obscenities, harassment, vulgarities, sexually explicit language and hate speech (e.g., racist/discriminatory speech.)
- Articles which comments on other users.
- Content that contains personal attacks or describes physical confrontations and/or sexual harassment.
- Excessive damage related cases caused by a business or service to person or property.
- Personal information or messages including email addresses, URLs, phone numbers and postal addresses.
- Messages that are advertising or commercial in nature, or are inappropriate based on the applicable subject matter.
- Language that violates the standards of good taste or the standards of this website, as determined by Ek-Tek Vedaz in its sole discretion.
- Content determined by Ek-Tek Vedaz to be illegal, or to violate any central, state, or local law or regulation or the rights of any other person or entity.
- Language intended to impersonate other users (including names of other individuals) or offensive or inappropriate user names or signatures.
- Articles which scrape or re-purpose other people’s content without permission.
- Protected by copyright or trademark and used, in any manner on Ek-Tek Vedaz without the permission of the author or the owner;
Defamatory; illegal; hateful; pornographic; or harmful
Note: We are not able to police every article we include on Ek-Tek Vedaz, so we will make mistakes. If we’ve approved an article on our site which you feel is misappropriating your content, please let us know at Ektek Vedaz001@gmail.com Ek-Tek Vedaz team will exercise its discretion on such subjects based on statistics, user feedback.
- You may not reproduce, publish, perform, broadcast, make an adaptation of, sell, lease, offer or expose any copy of any Content in respect of which we own the copyright without our consent, or in the case of the Content of a third party author, without his or her consent.
- You acknowledge that we own the right, title and interest in and to the Services developed and provided by us, the system which provides the Services and all software associated with the Services, as well as all Intellectual Property Rights thereto.
- You will comply with all national and international laws pertaining to Intellectual Property Rights.
- Your content
- 1 You will retain ownership of any original content that you provide when using a Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our Service.
- However, we own all compilations, collective works or derivative works created by us which may incorporate your content and which are reduced to a material form and original; and with regards to content which you may upload or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas, you grant us an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide and royalty-free right and license to use, publicly display, publish, publicly perform, reproduce, distribute, broadcast, adapt, modify and promote your content on any medium.
Should you be of the view that the Intellectual Property Rights in any of your works uploaded on the Service have been infringed or otherwise violated, please provide our Webmaster with the following information:
- Should you be of the view that the Intellectual Property Rights in any of your works uploaded on the Service have been infringed or otherwise violated, please provide our Webmaster with the following information:
A description of the work, which you claim, has been infringed; The location of the work on the www.ektekvedaz.com site; Your contact details; An affidavit deposed to by you stating that the work was used without your consent; Written consent if an agent is acting on your behalf. The level of attention to be afforded to your matter will lie within our discretion. This clause should in no way be construed as a guarantee that we will assist you under these circumstances.
Promotional Code Terms & Conditions:
- Promo Code will only be for a single time use
- If used partially, the balance amount will lapse
- Promo code have to be used within validity
- Products purchased with the voucher can enjoy our standard refund and replacement policies
- It cannot be used or clubbed with any other discount or promotional scheme
- It can be used only online on ektekvedaz.com
- Ek-Tek Vedaz reserves the right to change the discount scheme without any prior notice.
Ek-Tek Vedaz is under no obligation to give credit or pay any consideration to you for your Profile contributions and Articles.
Note: The terms related to promo code can be changed by Ek-Tek Vedaz anytime.